Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Should you have a dream job?

Should you have a dream job? - Stuck in a Server Closet
I have pondered this a lot lately and have decided that yes, you should.

Making progress toward something is human nature, accomplishments as just as important as your goals for without them you would never have an accomplishment. I believe having a Dream Job set, no matter how unrealistic it is, it helps your state of mind on a day to day basis.

Don't get me wrong though, I do love my job. This place is amazing to work at, and tough as nails to really push me to do my best. A dream job though is always something to hope for, to keep on your mind. For me, I pick working as a Network Systems Admin for Ducati in Italy. Will it ever happen? Probably not, but just like being a kid and saying "when I grow up" it lets me dream and focus more on the work it would take to get there. Maybe it's about time I learned some Italian?

No comments:

Post a Comment