Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

One Wrong Move Can Kill A WebEx

One Wrong Move Can Kill A WebEx - Stuck in a Server Closet
I was excited, I was es-static, I couldn't wait for the Web Ex. I was going to see the new Cisco product line offerings which I think could really be helpful here with my job.

Then at noon I suddenly realized I missed it.

I was perplexed, I had accepted the meeting invite from Cisco, it was on my calendar. How could I have been so busy to notice something popping up and interrupting my work?

Then I found it. The invite sent out from Cisco had NO reminder set. So when it came time for the 11AM meeting, nothing popped up on my computer or my phone. Nothing yelling at me to "join now!", just silence.

You can easily kill your sales pitch by doing everything right and one thing wrong.

Measure twice and cut once. You don't want to miss out on a million dollars because you rushed your invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment